My luv for nail art ! :D

Hey girlies :) ,

NAIL ART !! well that's what i am in luv with totally :D I can spend hours on it and that too very happily ! Am not very good at drawing but i think i manage to do a pretty good job creating designs on my nails, haha ! 

Well, you can decide this yourself by having a look on some of them :)

This design is called as the fish scale design! I totally luv this one as firstly, its very easy to make n secondly once its done it looks sooper pretty :D

My another fav are the converse nails ! :) these are not very neat but trust me i received lots of compliments on it ;)


And this is a tribal design ! it looks complicated but its quite easy to do. Oh yes but its time taking , sometimes lots of time :p

I will be sharing more designs and the tricks, tools n colors i used to create them when next time i ll post about nail art :) 

Cheers ! 
-W

Comments

Popular Posts