My Love for Photography


hey i'm F , yea it sounds pretty much weird but yes we have to

use our initials so Yes i love photography , like i just love the

concept of photos as it saves the beauty and surreal-ness of

that particular moment! i want to capture every beauty which

captures my mind and specially my heart.. i see beauty

simply in everything!Anyway first of all i would like to

confess that i have such and amazing parents who gave me

freedom and bought me an expensive camera which is the

most awesomest thing they could have done for me (haha

so hi-five ladies) :D funny thing is before 2011 i didn't even

know that i would love capturing pictures this much but what

is meant to be happen , it happens so here are some of my

good shots hope you all will like it :)
this is my favorite picture because i love the blue color in it . i

enhance it and sky was very clear that day so picture is

sharp this is karachi's most epic place "Do Darya".

Funny facts about my photography :

i used to get my pictures edited from picasa and

photoscape haha i know its pathetic.But then i started to

search stuff related to photography :D.

back then i only had one lens 18-55 mm then i got

another one last year which is 50 mm and i just love my

50 mm <3 and now i am going to have another one which

is 75-300 mm lens a telephoto lens. i am so damn excited

i will post more stuff related to photography stay tuned.



-F






Comments

  1. My girl !!!! I love you babe *_*... keep it up !! i love ur photography <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts