Super Heroes Obsession !



Hey everyone,
Today I am going to talk why I love Super heroes’ movies! :) 
YES I’m so crazy about MARVEL and DC comic characters. I almost watched every movie or tv series season which includes any super hero. My most favorite characters from marvel is : Iron man! oh yes I love tony stark , and the man who is playing that character. Not to forget one and only Robert Downey Jr. and I also love wolverine , fantastic four , hulk , Spiderman , captain America , thor and so on ...... :D

Now from DC comic, first of all there is different ranges in this comic for example: American justice league, suicide squad and so many more. I love different characters from this comic especially batman of course, superman or you can say man of steel, wonder women, green lantern, lex luthor which is the super villain including Joker. Arrow is the main character from American justice league it also includes Flash, ras ul gul who is the main villain, canary, Floyd Lawton or dead shot, slade Wilson or death stroke.

Well, here is my batman pendant !! and am craziieee about it ! :D
I love all these characters I don’t like comics but the characters and their film adaptions are just wonderful. I am regularly following different seasons for example: Arrow, Flash, Marvel’s agents of SHIELD, and Gotham is also starting which is going to be amazing, Agent, and Carter also. I like science fiction because I live in my fantasy world I am a big day dreamer so I love to get lost in a fantasy world just for little time:) It gives me so many different perspectives to think about ! So I enjoy watching them. Here is a list of some movies and if you are a fan just like me then watch these films you all will enjoy : 1. Dark knight rises. 2. Man of steel. 3. Amazing Spiderman. 4. Thor. 5. The avengers. 6. Guardians of galaxy. 7. X-men days of future and past. 8. Wolverine. 9. Captain America: winter solider. 10. Hulk 11. Iron man. 12. Fantastic four

xoxo,
-F

Comments

Popular Posts