Snug Straw - Review


Hey mums,

I received quite a few dms when i posted the picture of this snug straw set .. that how is it? Does it work? Is it useful to buy? Good investment? etc etc..




So i decided to write about it once I use it for few days and see for myself.
Welll, the good news is, IT WORKS!!!! 

I am quite a fan of products by this brand called "boon".. they manufacture great products and they are affordable.. i am not a fan of spending too much on baby goodies because whatever it is, babies outgrow everything!

So this product comes with three covers along with three matching straws.



I had few concerns like will it fit all sort of shape and sizes because of the small looking cap? And is it actually spill proof?

I am happie to disclose that it does fits all the sizes.. its very stretchable! and since its small, it get tightens up on the cup/glass which makes it spill proof!
So full points for that!!

I filled the cup with water and turned it upside down. In the picture below, the cup is filled with water and there is absolutely no water dripping..


I keep this thing with me every time I go outside because Diyaan wants to drink stuff from our glasses rather than his own sipper like every other toddler. So it comes reallie handy at situations where you don't want any mess and any tantrum LOL!

I got this from https://uae.souq.com/ae-en/ for 37 AED.. which is super affordable !

So by any chance if you were looking for something like this, i hope my review helps :)



Happy mommyhood!

Comments

Popular Posts