Makeup Haul

Heyy girls,

Hope you all are doing fine and enjoying 2018..
Soooo am writing this because recently i got so much makeup stuff straight from united states and Canada.. 😁 la la laaaaa.. 
 Actually the thing is i am not a person with much makeup products, and i guess now i reallie wanted to have some..
so i started doing survey to know more πŸ™ˆ i have a lottt of stuff on my bucket list but as i am living in Karachi, i don't know whether i should buy all the stuff from local market or should i get it from abroad.. what do you guys do who are in pakistan? Please guide meee 😊..  plus as i mentiones that i don't have much knowledge about makeup thingy.. 
No no please don't ask me to google 😏 yeah cuz i have already tried that.. when you google for any of such items, it gives you a world of suggestions which mostly are unapproachable for me due to lots of reasons.. πŸ˜‘ 
 Also i don't really believe in online shopping for makeup as i am afraid that what i ll order wont be the same as shown in the picture or it might be fake etc etc.. *girl problems* kya karein bhaee, buhat sochna parta hai πŸ˜‚ ANDDDD there are so many what-ifs, likeee for instance, what if the shade is not suitable for my skin type, or my skin color blah blah, the list goes on.. you all will relate.. 
Online shopping from authentic stores is fine when you exactly know what to buy in what shade, in what size, quantity etc.. hit and trial doesn't work in this business sooo am so damn confused ! And thats why i will be needing your suggestion about the highlighter! Aaah highlighterrr 😍 its the "in" thing these days.. i really wanted one but i don't actually know which brand is the best and how to apply it 😣
Ok so here's some stuff which i recently got ..
Let's have a look at my makeup haul 😍

PRODUCTS:

  • I got AVON's glimmer sticks, which are actually eye liners, i got them in 3 different shades green, purple and blue. and i must say that i really liked them! They are so soft and easy to apply.. i am an amateur at applying makeup so i always go for something which is easily applicable plus which will give me a soft look.. as am not a fan of very hard and Gothic type look. AVON is no doubt very famous brand in makeup industry , but they are dope!! Now the cons πŸ™„ one thing which i dont like about these liner is that the shades are very dark apart from the purple one green and blue one is really dark. My recommendation would be to apply them after applying black liner so that the overall color becomes subtle.. My rating: 3.5/5

  • NYX's epic ink liner! Guysss its is like a life saver!! 🎯trust me on this one!!! this product is like my love, if you are always in hurry also want perfect winged liner then i think you should get this lovely stick!! i was always a big fan of NYX products , but now i am crazy fan of this liner. I am the kind of person who always goes for black liner!! so if you are like me then i must say this will be heaven! plus obviously they are water proof so a big yayyy for this one 😍 My rating: 5/5



  • SEPHORA's sexy pink shade.. Sephora is like bae to me πŸ’– well for who it isn't? i have been seeing this brand for quite a while now especially while i visited dubai.. Sephora store is like heaven to me or i guess for every girl. Sadly in Karachi , Pakistan we don't have any outlet of Sephora here. BUT i got one lipstick from them which is actually a big THING for me! So another yayyy for that 😊 am so happie i can't tell 😍 shade is so sexy and hot.. i always go for pink-ish shade, because i adore pinksπŸ’— I think this color really suits my skin color. My rating: 5/5





  • I got my self HUDA BEAUTY LIP PALETTE, it contains 3 items, lip contour , mini liquid matte lipstick and mini lip strobe (shinny one) which i totally adore 😍😍😍  its perfect for any GO - TO look, you can wear them for your office or for your university.. its actually great for day time as the color is very subtle and soft so it will give you no makeup look, which is kindaa cool for a girl like me. Lip contour and liquid matte shade is Trophy wife and metallic lip gloss in shameless shade. This set is like bestttt for your handbag, you can take this anywhere and use it anytime.. oh and the packaging is lovely πŸ‘„ my rating: 4/5



  • Ok so since i am a big fan of HUDA BEAUTY, i got myself another lip contour pallete..  Spice girl lip contour!  which is a shade i would die for 😍 it will give you dark and mysterious look , perfect for any night time event. It will look good with any shimmery dress or with black and golden dress. In this pallete, there is no gloss but two set of liquid matte, one in spice girl shade and one in Venus. my rating: 4/5



  • ESSENCE's mosiac blush! Well well everyone knows that essence is one of the most awesome, reasonable and makeup brand. I have used tons of essence products and love each and every one. It never fails to surprise me.. I have used their foundation, mascara and face powder. I still try to figure out that how they maintain such good quality in such reasonable rates.. This blush is in "All you need is pink" shade which is composed of 3 shades giving it a mosiac look 😊 and it really gives you that radiant look because too much blush can lead to make you look like clown so choosing and applying blush is the hardest and tricky part. I eally like this blush by essence, they rock always!! my rating: 4/5




  • WET AND WILD, lipstick in cherry red color, this color is BAE πŸ’„.. it looks amazingly sexy and hot, perfect for some wild look.. you know red never fails 😍  sometimes when nothing work, just apply red lipstick and you are ready to rule the world!! This shade is soo good.. haye ! I dont use it much as mostly i am out for work , but its like actually best for some casual party or date night. if you want someone to get attracted by your lips , then this is your chance πŸ˜‰ Wet and wild is obviously very well known brand. my rating: 4/5 



So this was my mini makeup haul.. 
Suggest me some more stuff which you think is good for me considering that am just a beginner 😊 
Alrighhhtt so that's it for today, i will be back with some more makeup hauls, and i guess for some of you this will give you some ideas if you are going out for some makeup shopping πŸ˜€

Do share what are your reviews about these stuff. 

Xoxo!!




Comments

Popular Posts