REVIEW TIME : AODOUR PAKISTAN FACIAL MASK

Hey guys,
I hope you all are fine and doing well in your lives! So today I am back with a review post and that is about a facial mask which I received around 6 days back in my mail from Aodour Pakistan! :) Yessss ! I absolutely love when I get something in my mail :D oh well, we all do ! haha

Firstly for those of you who don’t know about Aodour,  I would like to tell you guys that they are well renowned and famous online shopping portal which provides top notch cosmetics and authentic skin care products.. And very recently they inaugurated their FIRST physical store in Lahore, Pakistan! Isn’t this a great news! I wish I was in Lahore, because then i would have been the first one to visit their store..
Oh and not to forget, for me being a blogger, they invited me for their inauguration event and I wish I could have gone but since I live in Karachi, I couldn’t :( I was so impressed with the way they communicated with me and made me feel that how much their customers are important! Deal with them, and you’ll know it!
On 6th of May, I received their invitation with a packet of mask. And trust me I couldn’t wait to try it since I love to review something like this, well who doesn’t? :D

Alright so lately my skin had been really bad in terms of pimples and those red marks plus we all know Pakistan’s weather is really hot these days which causes more redness and due to excessive sweating it results in more pimples and spots which looks really awful and are painful too! Once upon a time I used to be a girl with a clear skin *SIGH* ! But since December 2016 my skin is getting really dry and oily, both at the same time and I hate it! My skin is actually a combination skin, some areas are dry as hell and some are oily.. Dryness can still be taken care of by applying good moisturizers, but that oily chip chip is worse! So I was really worried..I started using a good face wash for combination skin which I can say helped me, other than that I used a cream on pimples sometimes! These stuff proved to be quite helpful for some time, but now again I am getting acne on my forehead (which I definitely hate!) Forehead acne is just my worst nightmare! :( In short I was going crazy because of my forehead acne.
So when I received this special mask from Aodour, I was really excited to try it on. Because this according to me will be the best time to check out how genuinely this mask works. So coming back to its review, I opened the packet and found the mask in two parts, first one covered my forehead and nose and the second part covered my upper lips and chin. Masks texture was like a rubber or I can say a jelly type, which was lubricated in some liquidly substance. I read the instructions and it said,
Firstly cleansed your face properly and dry it.
Apply the mask on your mask.
Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.


I followed the instructions as it is and after 25 minutes, I started peeling it from the corner of my face. Once I finished peeling, i washed my face and you won’t believe that this mask worked like magic by using just only ONCE!!  I could feel the smoothness of my skin and how those acne spots had a soothing effect. Before applying the mask whenever I used to touch my face, it felt a little bit rough because of some marks and redness, but after this mask my skin got smoother! And  trust me I am not lying, this is my very honest review as skin issues are very sensitive and v just can’t mess up that! As i mentioned above, i used it for the first time and found my skin not just cleaner, also softer.. I wonder if I will use it regularly how amazing my skin would be!! :) Obviously the acne on my forehead is still there, but the hardness and bumpiness caused by them is gone. So I think this mask is something for sure! And I am definitely going to buy this one for future use!  
So this mask gets 9/10 from me!  I strongly recommend this mask if you want your skin soft and smooth, and to get a clearer skin free from pores, dirt and whiteheads! Aaaah we all girls hate all of this ;) so yeah try this mask and know it for your self !
The link to their Website:

AODOUR PAKISTAN OFFICIAL WEBSITE

The link to their Instagram page is:
Try and tell how it worked for you!
Until then, xoxo
-F

Comments

  1. I buy this product from beautyglance and it's only site where I found k-Beauty products in extremely reasonable price. It's 100 % original also. It's not sponsored go check yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing an excellent review. No doubt, Adour is serving with the best cosmetic products and reasonable price. Now days, medicated hydra facial are getting popular as it provide a lot of benefits and healthy skin. A medicated Hydra Facial treatment in Lahore is a gentle and non-invasive that cleanses your skin from deep within. In addition, it boosts collagen production and promotes cell renewal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big thumbs up to the author for this fantastic piece. The depth of knowledge and the way it's communicated is truly admirable. Looking forward to more from your pen!

    Marble Supplier in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts