Review: Cushion Customised

Heyya guys ! Today i come up with a review post of an online shopping page ☺
Who doesn't love to shop ? And online shopping is even more fun ! So same is the case with me πŸ˜† 
well this time i was looking for something to give to one of my best friends..and just for a change i wanted to add a personal touch to the gift, idk why πŸ˜‚ and that could have only be done by giving something customized.. i simply love customized stuff .. It gives that 'personal' and 'thoughtful' kinda feeling which is adorable 😊 .. and i guess when it comes to giving gifts we all try to be a little more innovative and give something different .. so some days back I came across this online shopping store who offers customized stuff.. and Voila! Problem solved 😁
Their Instagram page name is 'Customized Cushion'. I saw some reallie cute designs on their profile and at that moment I decided that I want something from them only..ok so the thing is, I luvvvv cushions.. 😍they are cute and they kinda fill ure space wonderfully, may it be ure bed, a sofa or a day bed ! I can't sleep without a cushion πŸ˜‚ thats how much I luv them LOL 😜
At 1st I thought of giving my own design and ask them to print it.. but then i saw one and i completely luved it ! It was so funky and cute that I simply couldn't resist ordering that one ..
                                              Well here's the picture !

Isn't this adorable ??? I know right !
And i guess this particular design can be given to anyone.. i mean to a friend, to siblings, to ure partner etc ! ☺

Coming to my experience, and it was FABULOUS !
Why fabulous? Lots of reasons !

1. Customer service: They offered wonderful customer service and helped me choose and finalize my design in a very satisfactory way ! The person who was dealing with me was  reallie polite and gave me some quick response when I asked to edit the design.. that person edited in a jiffy and showed me the new design right there and then ! So , a definite kudos for that ! πŸ‘

2. Variety: They offered a big variety of designs to choose from and at the same time they allow you to give ure own designs as well ! ☺

3. Product line: Good news for all those ppl who want personalized stuff which is not just restricted to cushions.. they offer more products too like a personalized mug, photo frames, photo books, mobile covers etc etc ! So all in all a good range of products ☺

4. Price Range: Sooopeerrrr reasonableeee !! Thats all I wanna say πŸ’Έ

5. Delivery: Alright so this part plays a veryyy important role when it comes to online shopping experience.. delivery time is simply unbelievable !!! It got delivered to me in just ONE day ! How cool is that, right?

6. Actual product: So this is the crucial part ! And and anddd... it was AWESOME ! 🌟 it was exactly the way it was shown in the picture.. the quality of print as well as of the cushion is great. I was super happy when i saw it ! πŸ˜ƒ

Verdict: A very satisfying shopping experience with a very nice dealing staff .. i would recommend them anytime if anyone of you wants to get a perfect personalized product for ureself or for ure loved ones ❤



Link to their Instagram page :
https://www.instagram.com/cushioncustomized/

Link to their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/cushioncustomized/

So guys, happy shopping 
Cheers,
-W

Comments

Popular Posts