REVIEW TIME "SNF KHUSSA"

Hey girls Today I am here to give you guys a small review on any desi or non-desi girls favorite (ACTUALLY MY FAVORITE) thing to wear which is “KHUSSA” oh yes you heard me.
Now a days I am watching ads on Facebook about the online shopping for shoes, sandals, khussas but I used to think that how can a person buy a thing like khussa from an online store!!
People always want to try out the shoes before they buy them so I used to see ads and scroll down like most of us one day I saw a “oh-so-pretty” kinda khussa on a famous Facebook page named as “SNF”, I couldn’t resist and took the screenshot and asked them the size because I really wanted to get them.. one thing which attracted me was there response time. They were very helpful and answered my queries patiently which is a good point because almost everyone is afraid of buying things online especially when we talk about footwear, it’s like buying something blindly you are just following your guts and secretly praying that the product will be same as shown in the picture!
So back to story I asked them what are the sizes and if 38 which is my shoe size whether its available or not, they said yes its available!, i asked them when they can deliver?, they said within 3 days because they had to print it, so I ordered them and the total price was RS 1475 only, they delivered it within 3 days very fast and quick service I must say.
umm product review? I just lovedddd the khussa, it was well colored and well painted and it has a very artistic as well as classic look ! And and and most importantly they are super comfy like trust me it has foams inside which is like a blessing!
Because many people Including me hates that sore feeling you get when wearing closed shoes like pumps or khussas so yeah I love SNF’s khussa and they have an amazing variety do check them out!



SNF Facebook Page


xoxo,
F & W <3





Comments

Popular Posts