Review: Juttee.com


Hey guys! am here to write a review post today ! And its about an online store named "Juttee.com" ..

> About Juttee.com:
Its an online store and they mainly deal in khussas, kolapuri and traditional pakistani footwear!

I came across their page randomly while surfing through facebook. I opened the link and saw their collection and it looked superb!
And lucky for me, after some days it was the end of year and they had a year end sale .. Taking advantage of that sale was not an option ! 😁

These are the two pieces that I ordered :)




 Aren't they gorgeous??? 😍😍😍well its not just the design which is wonderful, there's lot more..

>Order Process:
The process is quite smooth and user friendly.. Their website is full of designs of different price range.. Selecting size was also not an issue.. they had a complete detail of each size's dimensions to eliminate the confusion.. I simply selected the size which i normally have for all of my footwear!
Check out was smooth as well.. and for people like me, cash on delivery option is the best! πŸ˜„

>Delivery Time:
I was pretty surprised actually with the delivery time ! I received my parcel after ONE day! believe it or not .. yes i agree that there are many stores which does that but during the sale season no one does.. At least i never came across any online store who delivers after one day of order.. Anywayyy!! so this is definitely the plus point .. Thumbs up for thatπŸ‘

>Packaging
Packaging was great.. Each of the khussa pair was packed in a transparent plastic bag and then kept in another bag in a gorgeous royal blue made of cloth to completely secure it. The cloth bag had their name printed on itπŸ‘

>Price Range:
Since I bought in sale, I got in verryyy economical price but otherwise they are not very economical.. But not very expensive too.. so they are affordable.. You can check the entire range and prices on this link: https://www.juttee.com/

>Product:
So the main interest point :p Well the product was AWESOME!! πŸ’žπŸ’™As you can see in the pictures above, it looks awesome.. 
The best part is that they are very comfortable.. Khussas have cushioned soles for comfort and the material great as well ..
Also they don't hurt my feet (main concern for every girl).. I have worn both of them at parties and I came back home with no issues πŸ™ŒπŸ˜»  another thumbs upπŸ‘

>Verdict:
A big YAAAAAASSSSS!! I would definitely recommend Juttee.com to you guys if you are into traditional wear.. you are going to love them!😍

Here's there Facebook and Instagram link:


Happy Shopping 😊 
-W



Comments

Popular Posts