Makeup Academy precision liner - Review

Heyya everyone!
I feel as i have lost all my writing skills and tempo.. I literally didn't write since long and that hurts! Anyway.....
Today i am here with a review on an eye liner 
I have been trying lots of eye liners lately, mainly drug stores one.. And thats how i came accross this one! I will be talking about the liner by Makeup Academy.. Its from their "luxe" range.. And is named as MUA Luxe Precision Liner.
Here's how it looks 


Alright so the pros first....
 fine tip.. Those of you who are a fan of pen tips would luv this
easy gliding.. Super easy to glide.. So full points for that tooo
smooth.. I luv how smooth the application is
intensity.. Well thats the best part! Because its jet black literally.. Looks amazing
affordable.. Yes yesss its very affordable.. Since i mentioned already that i am very much into drugstore brands.. Sooooo its Less than 40 Aed.. Cool? Yes i know.. You are welcome 


Here are some pictures.. Ok yes am sryie for these cropped versions but you ll get the idea of how good it is (i hope so) 










Alrriiighhttt.. The cons..
dry.. Well bad news is, it dries out quite quick.. I mean its less than 3 months of possession and its already quite dry.. And that's why it becomes quiteee difficult to apply.. Especially winging!
I guess thats the only bad news with it.. So i guess its definitely a big Yayyyy 
Hope you guys find if helpful.. 

Happie winging ✔️
-W

Comments

Popular Posts