STRESS VS FAITH

Hey people,

I hope you all are doing fine and great with your lives,

So today I want you guys to ask yourself a question how much optimistic are you? , like I mean we all have been there where we feel helpless, demotivated and useless, I am discussing this issue today because these day I am going through this stage of being pessimistic, and trust me after a week of being pessimist I have decided to Google some solution on how to get rid of these feelings, and after reading blogs and different articles.



 I have concluded that no blog and article can make you feel better if you don’t want to feel better, So I want you all who are feeling this way to get your shit together, don’t escape the your problems face them like a boss and be awesome! Because you are, stop thinking about what-ifs and start working on what you can achieve and do now be an achiever not a regreter (i don't know if that's even a proper word but who cares) , trust the timings you cannot get everything at the time you want because that's not how life works darling! and there was this amazing quote i read somewhere "stress makes your believe that everything has to happen right now , faith reassures you that everything will happen in god's timing".So just have faith and everything starts falling into right places.

Sometimes all we need is a little push, so here I am million distance away from you and virtually telling you to don’t feel sad , depress or tensed I know it is easier said than done, but as someone wise said “this too shall pass” which means that bad time will be over soon.

i hope and pray that from whatever problems you guys are going through will be over soon!! 

i will be back with more stuff like this real soon until then be happy and live your life to the fullest because you never know when will be last moment.

Take care & be happy as much as you can! 

with loads of love 

-F

Comments

Popular Posts