DIY Mobile Case Covers


Heyya ppl! am so so sryie for the delayed post.. I promise I will be regular 😊
So for today I chose to show how to do your own mobile covers ! though I know this ain't new, lots and lots of tutorials and ideas are there over internet, but I thought to share what I did with you guys πŸ˜ƒ and I hope you find it interesting !

Well, to begin with, I would like to show how my phone looks like in the end ☺ Here you go !
Ok so now the thing is, I liked it very much ! And i guess pretty much everyone should like it too LOL ! πŸ™ˆ
Anyway, enough of this.. lemme tell how I did this😁

So, first of all you would need :

  • A transparent case for ure phone
  • Scissors and paper cutter
  • A nice background, hand drawn or taken from any magazine, news paper etc etc! ( I will show what I picked πŸ˜‰)


I used this small scissors in place of paper cutter because I couldn't find mine then haha !
And for the background, I chose a shopping bag πŸ˜‚ LOL well some brands manufacture some reallie nice bags and when I saw it, it kinda immediately popped into my head and I thought of getting creative with it ! 😍 so now you know you can literally use ANYTHING which looks nice and have a nice design..

I used the bag from a brand called Khaadi.. their bags aren't made of plastic but of soft card board sort of material.. which is perfect for this DIY ! And they don't have just one type of bag, everytime you go you come out with a different one.. 😊 so yeah that's cool !!
The bag in the picture is the one i used.. I somehow managed to cut out two backgrounds for the case..

What you need to do is to place ure transparent cover over the design you choose, cut out along the shape of the cover.
Next step is to put that design inside the case, mark the spaces of ure phone's camera, speaker etc etc and with the help of paper cutter then cut them out ! 
And, you are DONE !  Yess , its that simple ❤
I took out these two from one shopping bag ! Ain't this cool and sooper easy ? And creativity has no limits .. you can choose anything as a design ☺
Earlier I used to select a background in my laptop, took printouts and then cut it accordingly.. but that involves too many resources LOL ! Having said that, I know that there are infinite designs over the internet, but why not to utilize and recycle something which is just lying there at ure home use it to be creative ! 😊
That transparent cover I bought for 10 AED ! and of course this one cover can be used for variettyyy of designs and you don't have to spend money on those expensive good looking covers ! πŸ˜ƒ

That's it for now ! Hope you guys will like it and give it a try too ! 

Until next time,
Cheers,
~W

Comments

  1. quality Mobile Covers & Cases Online; Tempered Glass screen protectors online. We give unmatched premium protection to your mobile, iPad and MacBook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car Detailing Services in delhi What a great ideas that will be useful to learn some things new.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts