HAPPY 2017

Happy New Year Guys! 

Talking about new year, almost every one of you plan a New Year resolutions .. yes i guess 
everyoneee ! And *disclaimer* to break them on 2nd of January LOL .. like seriously.. trust me I am 22 and I can’t remember that I have ever completed any of my new year goals, so this time I have decided that I am not going to make resolutions like : have to lose my weight, care about me diet or about gym or anything like this ! 
I think we all should think about making realistic resolutions..  like look around us there’s chaos everywhere, there are bomb blasts every other day..people are dying! there’s poverty everywhere there’s pollution, people holding grudges, break hearts, lie to each other, cheat on each other and what not!!!  
So guys, my resolution this year is to feed 20 poor people around me, and i would suggest you might do this too !to let the people know you care and love them ! Stop regretting about everything , stop thinking about ‘what-if’ and live your life like there’s no tomorrow, don’t hold grudges , don’t fight , don’t cheat, its high time we all realize that life is very unpredictable, and one thing which I learned from 2016 is that timing is a bitch, so stop worrying about what if I had done that what if I had said that, and start living your life because no matter what life is not going to stop!
So I think it’s enough motivation for today. 

And happy New Year to you guys hopes this New Year brings you happiness and success in life! Happy 2017!




Comments

  1. Such a lovely sentiment. I think that its a great idea for your resolution in 2017 to help people less fortunate that you. I think if the whole world did this we would be a better place. All the best for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for giving us ure support ! :) all the best to you too <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts